Aug 28, 2009

Lists

I love to make lists. I don't think I could survive without my lists. They help me keep track of what I'm doing, what I've done, where I have to go, what I need to get, what I need to bring... You get the point.
I think that making lists helps me to stay on track; without my lists I wouldn't be nearly as organized as I am.
When I make grocery lists I try to write items down - by aisle or by what they are (which turns out to be pretty much the same list)
I will give you a few sample lists of my own... feel free to copy and paste so you can print them out.

When packing for over night or extended time I write the number of days I'll be gone on the top of the page so I remember to bring the correct number of clothing etc. Feel free to add to the list or take away from it.

CLOTHING
under clothing
socks
pants
shorts
skirts
dress clothing
-tie
-slip
-nylons
shirts
-long sleeve
-short sleeve
shoes
-walking
-nice
-hiking
sweater/coat
hat

TOILETRY BAG
toothbrush
toothpaste
mouthwash
hairbrush
hair products
shampoo
conditioner
facewash
Q-Tips
tissues
feminine prod.
body wash/bar of soap
medication
sunscreen
hair accessories
lotion

BABY
diaper bag:
diapers - I often don't bring more than I need to get me there then I'll buy once I arrive
wipes
rash cream
formula - course if you breast feed, it'll save you space and money!
bottles
change of clothing
burp rags
snacks - good ol' stand by - cheerios
toys
baby toiletries
-wash
-powder
-lotion

OTHER
camera
(film if 35mm)
extra money
cell phone
wallet
sunglasses
jewelry
perfume
makeup
video camera
gifts
snacks
directions (map)
tickets (plane, train...)